Twilight Town Cool Kids Klub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Kingdom Hearts Game(s???) Announced at Jump Festa 2008

4 posters

Go down

New Kingdom Hearts Game(s???) Announced at Jump Festa 2008 Empty New Kingdom Hearts Game(s???) Announced at Jump Festa 2008

Post by MadanoShooter Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:44 pm

Had the privilege of seeing it announced myself (since I live in the country and paid admittedly maybe too much for tickets) and was waiting for KHInsider to post it themselves since I didn't feel like subbing it myself (although I could) but several NEW things have been announced for the Kingdom Hearts series.

One of which is that the next game in the series will NOT be KH3 and will in fact be another game on the Sony handheld console, the PSP.

Here's the trailer:

A lot of mysteries and lots of NEW characters. Really interested in knowing why this old man seems to share the same name with the character that betrayed Ansem the Wise we learned about in KH2, same with this Roxas looking character.

Additionally, they showed a new game for MOBILE PHONES. Something that makes sense given the advanced tech in phones over here in Japan, but would be surprised if they ended up over seas. Here's the trailer:

MadanoShooter
MadanoShooter

Other / Decline to state Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

New Kingdom Hearts Game(s???) Announced at Jump Festa 2008 Empty Re: New Kingdom Hearts Game(s???) Announced at Jump Festa 2008

Post by nilxoc__awesome94 Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:04 pm

these r not real my btother knows
nilxoc__awesome94
nilxoc__awesome94
Admin

Male Posts : 111

nilxoc__awesome94 likes this post

MadanoShooter dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

New Kingdom Hearts Game(s???) Announced at Jump Festa 2008 Empty Re: New Kingdom Hearts Game(s???) Announced at Jump Festa 2008

Post by KickxFlip Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:09 pm

nilxoc__awesome94 wrote:these r not real my btother knows
They look pretty real. Madano Shooter went to the event.
KickxFlip
KickxFlip

Male Posts : 48

MadanoShooter likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nilxoc__awesome94 Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:10 pm

people on the internet can LIEEE!!!!!!!
nilxoc__awesome94
nilxoc__awesome94
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KickxFlip Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:15 pm

Game FAQs says it is real. I think your Brother lied to you nilxoc.
KickxFlip
KickxFlip

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasdlox-theevil-Trickster Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:24 pm

MadanoShooter wrote:Had the privilege of seeing it announced myself (since I live in the country and paid admittedly maybe too much for tickets) and was waiting for KHInsider to post it themselves since I didn't feel like subbing it myself (although I could) but several NEW things have been announced for the Kingdom Hearts series.

One of which is that the next game in the series will NOT be KH3 and will in fact be another game on the Sony handheld console, the PSP.

Here's the trailer:

A lot of mysteries and lots of NEW characters. Really interested in knowing why this old man seems to share the same name with the character that betrayed Ansem the Wise we learned about in KH2, same with this Roxas looking character.

Additionally, they showed a new game for MOBILE PHONES. Something that makes sense given the advanced tech in phones over here in Japan, but would be surprised if they ended up over seas. Here's the trailer:

"Looks gay. "
Wasdlox-theevil-Trickster

Male Posts : 26

nilxoc__awesome94, MadanoShooter and KickxFlip dislike this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MadanoShooter Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:28 pm

Wasdlox-theevil-Trickster wrote:
MadanoShooter wrote:Had the privilege of seeing it announced myself (since I live in the country and paid admittedly maybe too much for tickets) and was waiting for KHInsider to post it themselves since I didn't feel like subbing it myself (although I could) but several NEW things have been announced for the Kingdom Hearts series.

Here's the trailer:

"Looks gay. "
Says the kid roleplaying on every post in a Kingdom Hearts centered forum
MadanoShooter
MadanoShooter

nilxoc__awesome94 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasdlox-theevil-Trickster Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:36 pm

MadanoShooter wrote:

Here's the trailer:

"Looks gay. "
Fuck you my rleplay isn't gay it is EXCELLENT QUALITY.
**Slashes you with my lightsaber**

Male Posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by MadanoShooter Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:59 pm

MadanoShooter wrote:

Here's the trailer:

"Looks gay. "
Fuck you my rleplay isn't gay it is EXCELLENT QUALITY.
**Slashes you with my lightsaber**
That didn't do anything.
MadanoShooter
MadanoShooter

Back to top Go down

Post by KickxFlip Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:13 pm

Here's the trailer:

I think that these new games look awesome Very Happy . I wonder why the Old Man is named Xehanort as well. Maybe Ansem's assistent got brought back to Life and this game is in The Future Shocked
KickxFlip
KickxFlip

MadanoShooter likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nilxoc__awesome94 Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:19 pm

please do not fight in here please fight in roleplay wotld
nilxoc__awesome94
nilxoc__awesome94
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nilxoc__awesome94 Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:31 pm

i talked to my brothler on the phone and he told me that this WAS NOT REAL!!!!
like use ur brains theres not even sora or Seifer in it!!!
its clearly a HACXKER TROLL!!! We know XENANURT ISNT AND OLD AND UGLY MAN HES LOOKS LIKE ANSEM BUT NOYT THE OTHER ONE WITH THE BEARD!!!!!!

this is clearly so fake, and u r luky that i am not BANNING you for this post but if I see u LYING ON THE INETERNET AGAINNN!!!Q?!????

I WILL NOT HAVE SUCH MERSY!!!!!!!
nilxoc__awesome94
nilxoc__awesome94
Admin

MadanoShooter dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KickxFlip Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:01 pm

nilxoc__awesome94 wrote:i talked to my brothler on the phone and he told me that this WAS NOT REAL!!!!
like use ur brains theres not even sora or Seifer in it!!!
its clearly a HACXKER TROLL!!! We know XENANURT ISNT AND OLD AND UGLY MAN HES LOOKS LIKE ANSEM BUT NOYT THE OTHER ONE WITH THE BEARD!!!!!!

this is clearly so fake, and u r luky that i am not BANNING you for this post but if I see u LYING ON THE INETERNET AGAINNN!!!Q?!????

I WILL NOT HAVE SUCH MERSY!!!!!!!
Please do not ban me. I do not want Anyone to get in Trouble. I did some Diging and found This on Square-Enix dot com. Can you ask your Brother about this Question (Maybe he is confusing It with some Other Game?). (Here is the Hyper Link to the Artickle I said about,).
KickxFlip
KickxFlip

Back to top Go down

Post by nilxoc__awesome94 Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:07 pm

that link is scary i dont like it
nilxoc__awesome94
nilxoc__awesome94
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down