Twilight Town Cool Kids Klub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think that the Panel Inventory will return (in Kingdom hearts Three)

3 posters

Go down

Do you think that the Panel Inventory will return (in Kingdom hearts Three) Empty Do you think that the Panel Inventory will return (in Kingdom hearts Three)

Post by KickxFlip Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:07 pm

The inventory system in this game is quite different than the version in Kingdom Hearts One and Two (As well as Chain of Memories but I did not play that One.), and I am wondering what you all thought of the new system compared to the other Games Question  Question  Do you think that the game programmers will keep the panels from Three Hundred Fiftyeight over Two Days, or will they return to the menu from Kingdom Hearts Two? I would not mind either version of the inventory (But that is only my Personal Opinion).
KickxFlip
KickxFlip

Male Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Do you think that the Panel Inventory will return (in Kingdom hearts Three) Empty Re: Do you think that the Panel Inventory will return (in Kingdom hearts Three)

Post by xXMicksemLuvrrrXx Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:16 pm

I think it is fun!! It's DEFINITELY going to be coming back \^u^/
xXMicksemLuvrrrXx

Female Posts : 64

KickxFlip likes this post

Back to top Go down

Do you think that the Panel Inventory will return (in Kingdom hearts Three) Empty Re: Do you think that the Panel Inventory will return (in Kingdom hearts Three)

Post by nilxoc__awesome94 Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:17 pm

i like thekeyblade
nilxoc__awesome94
nilxoc__awesome94
Admin

Male Posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down