Twilight Town Cool Kids Klub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birth By Sleep Speculation.

+3
KickxFlip
elein
MadanoShooter
7 posters

Go down

Birth By Sleep Speculation. Empty Birth By Sleep Speculation.

Post by MadanoShooter Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:18 pm

Noticed the Jump Festa thread was blocked, so I just decided to make a new thread over here to speculate on at least one of the games announced at the event, Birth By Sleep. Here's the trailer again and the secret endings from both the original and Final Mix versions of KH2:

So, to get the conversation started, I noticed the brown haired guy, Tera(Terra? Makes more sense to english audiences) looks a lot like the Xehanort from KH2. Given that there's this old man claiming to be Xehanort, possibly another Ansem the Wise situation? Stealing his identity and pretending to be him after the events of this game? Or maybe he has some sort of brother, possibly the both of them are this old man Xehanort's sons. Will Tera die at the end? Maybe the game is simply in the future and this old man IS the same Xehanort who was brought back to life?

Poked around a bit and also found some screenshots on IGN, there seems to be a blue haired woman (featured in the secret ending of the final mix version) as well, very similar haircut to Xion! She also seems to be a keyblade wielder, female keyblade wielders sproouting all over now! Lots of exciting things to talk about.

Birth By Sleep Speculation. Kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-20080808022245866_640w
MadanoShooter
MadanoShooter

Other / Decline to state Posts : 24

elein and NitroWizeXP like this post

Back to top Go down

Birth By Sleep Speculation. Empty Re: Birth By Sleep Speculation.

Post by elein Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:10 pm

YAY more cool darkness suit!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers And it looks like theres a good guy suit as well I wonder why riku (or WHOEVER is wearing the suit) is fighting with the old guy. Maybe this takes place in the darkness world and thats why riku is there
elein
elein

NitroWizeXP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KickxFlip Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:32 pm

Is Riku older then Sora?
KickxFlip
KickxFlip

Male Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by KickxFlip Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:34 pm

MadanoShooter wrote:Noticed the Jump Festa thread was blocked, so I just decided to make a new thread over here to speculate on at least one of the games announced at the event, Birth By Sleep. Here's the trailer again and the secret endings from both the original and Final Mix versions of KH2:

So, to get the conversation started, I noticed the brown haired guy, Tera(Terra? Makes more sense to english audiences) looks a lot like the Xehanort from KH2. Given that there's this old man claiming to be Xehanort, possibly another Ansem the Wise situation? Stealing his identity and pretending to be him after the events of this game? Or maybe he has some sort of brother, possibly the both of them are this old man Xehanort's sons. Will Tera die at the end? Maybe the game is simply in the future and this old man IS the same Xehanort who was brought back to life?

Poked around a bit and also found some screenshots on IGN, there seems to be a blue haired woman (featured in the secret ending of the final mix version) as well, very similar haircut to Xion! She also seems to be a keyblade wielder, female keyblade wielders sproouting all over now! Lots of exciting things to talk about.

Birth By Sleep Speculation. Kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-20080808022245866_640w

I think that the KeyBlade weilder that looks like Xion is a player Character in Addition. Birth By Sleep Speculation. 09012110 I looked in Square Enix dot com Yesterday and saw this. It says this Game is in the Past so I do not know why Xehanort is old Question  Maybe "Terra" is Xehanort's son and is as a Matter or Fact "Xehanort Junior".
KickxFlip
KickxFlip

Back to top Go down

Post by KickxFlip Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:35 pm

I forgot to post before. My Apologies.
KickxFlip
KickxFlip

Back to top Go down

Post by elein Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:36 pm

KickxFlip wrote:Is Riku older then Sora?
Yeah because hes taller
elein
elein

KickxFlip and NitroWizeXP like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MadanoShooter Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:45 pm

elein wrote:YAY more cool darkness suit!!!!   cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  And it looks like theres a good guy suit as well I wonder why riku (or WHOEVER is wearing the suit) is fighting with the old guy. Maybe this takes place in the darkness world and thats why riku is there

I don't believe it's Riku, they're clearly more red in appearence while Riku/Riku's Replica is usually blue. I feel like Nomura would make it a little more obvious if it was supposed to be someone we recognize.

KickxFlip wrote:Is Riku older then Sora?

It's implied, but not much older than a year at best

KickxFlip wrote:I think that the KeyBlade weilder that looks like Xion is a player Character in Addition. Birth By Sleep Speculation. 09012110 I looked in Square Enix dot com Yesterday and saw this. It says this Game is in the Past so I do not know why Xehanort is old Question  Maybe "Terra" is Xehanort's son and is as a Matter or Fact "Xehanort Junior".

Multiple player characters is certainly interesting. They did already play with this idea with the previous two games, though nothing to the extent of what this seems. And being in the past only brings up more mysteries! Certainly exciting to be speculating on the close future of the series.
MadanoShooter
MadanoShooter

Back to top Go down

Post by elein Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:49 pm

MadanoShooter wrote:
elein wrote:YAY more cool darkness suit!!!!   cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  And it looks like theres a good guy suit as well I wonder why riku (or WHOEVER is wearing the suit) is fighting with the old guy. Maybe this takes place in the darkness world and thats why riku is there

I don't believe it's Riku, they're clearly more red in appearence while Riku/Riku's Replica is usually blue. I feel like Nomura would make it a little more obvious if it was supposed to be someone we recognize.

As i always say, the more the merrier!!!!!!!
elein
elein

MadanoShooter and NitroWizeXP like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nilxoc__awesome94 Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:10 pm

Motatoshooter pls stop posting about this FAKE GAME or else I will have to give u a WARNINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
nilxoc__awesome94
nilxoc__awesome94
Admin

Male Posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by MadanoShooter Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:14 pm

nilxoc__awesome94 wrote:Motatoshooter pls stop posting about this FAKE GAME or else I will have to give u a WARNINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
The game is not fake, I was at the live event and you can easily search up the available information yourself on a search engine. (Google, Ask Jeeves, Yahoo, etc.) Not trying to be disrespectful to you or your bother.
MadanoShooter
MadanoShooter

Back to top Go down

Post by nilxoc__awesome94 Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:15 pm

angery
nilxoc__awesome94
nilxoc__awesome94
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elein Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:19 pm

nilxoc__awesome94 wrote:Motatoshooter pls stop posting about this FAKE GAME or else I will have to give u a WARNINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin i dont want to get a warning but i like talking with everyone about the game even if it is not real
elein
elein

Back to top Go down

Post by nilxoc__awesome94 Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:20 pm

elein wrote:

Admin i dont want to get a warning but i like talking with everyone about the game even if it is not real

uh oh
nilxoc__awesome94
nilxoc__awesome94
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nilxoc__awesome94 Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:20 pm

okay maybe its fine but its JUST ROLEPLAY
nilxoc__awesome94
nilxoc__awesome94
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elein Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:22 pm

Yayyy THANK YOU nilxoc
elein
elein

Back to top Go down

Post by NitroWizeXP Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:17 pm

MadanoShooter wrote:Noticed the Jump Festa thread was blocked, so I just decided to make a new thread over here to speculate on at least one of the games announced at the event, Birth By Sleep. Here's the trailer again and the secret endings from both the original and Final Mix versions of KH2:

Shocked Wowzers! Tera is such a hawt! I hope there's a kiss scene with him it would be rlly rlly cute :3
NitroWizeXP
NitroWizeXP

elein likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by elein Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:56 am

I dont think kingdom hearts is allowed to show kissing
elein
elein

Back to top Go down

Post by KickxFlip Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:20 pm

elein wrote:I dont think kingdom hearts is allowed to show kissing
Yes, I am inclined to say that kissing is T (for Teen. ).
KickxFlip
KickxFlip

elein and NitroWizeXP like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NitroWizeXP Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 pm

KickxFlip wrote:
elein wrote:I dont think kingdom hearts is allowed to show kissing
Yes, I am inclined to say that kissing is T (for Teen. ).
that sux
NitroWizeXP
NitroWizeXP

elein likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by *pikachu* Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:00 pm

oh they were talking about this im other forum! the JUMP FESTA 2008 trailer looks interest.
perhaps we learn of creator of keyblade? i wonder if Micky or Final Fantasy still show up since i have not seen in trailer
*pikachu*
*pikachu*

Female Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by elein Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:11 pm

*pikachu* wrote:
oh they were talking about this im other forum! the JUMP FESTA 2008 trailer looks interest.
perhaps we learn of creator of keyblade? i wonder if Micky or Final Fantasy still show up since i have not seen in trailer
Wow i didnt even think about that. Mickey totally wasnt there Shocked
elein
elein

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasdlox-theevil-Trickster Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:21 pm

elein wrote:
*pikachu* wrote:
Wow i didnt even think about that. Mickey totally wasnt there  Shocked
"Yea because I fuckin KILLED him Twisted Evil !!"
Wasdlox-theevil-Trickster
Wasdlox-theevil-Trickster

Male Posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum