Twilight Town Cool Kids Klub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM NILXOC!!!

Go down

I AM NILXOC!!! Empty I AM NILXOC!!!

Post by nilxoc__awesome94 Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:17 am

Hi hi HI!! I'm NILXOC!!!!
Im the admin and creetor of the TWILIGHT TOWN COOL KIDS KLUBZ!!!
I am a huuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of kingdom hearts for pretty much allmy life Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I have played every SINGLE Kingdomhearts game there has been and i even READ THE MANGA at my bookfair onse.So haha im preetty much an expert
I am fifteen years oldand im gonna be a frickin high schooler soon!! So im pretty much a adult at this point so dont worry about me bein gin chaarge!

my FAVORITE character is the COOL SEIFER!! from TWILIGHT TOWN!! He's such a bad*ss and I am gonna get a beanie like his for christmas soon!!
MY SECond favorite character is VIVI who is SEIFERS BEST FRIEND but they DO NOT EVER KISS!!!!!!!!!!!

thats gross and not allowed and vivi doestn have lips

I also like Roxas and sora and axel and Riky and maybe even Kari. I just like a lot of people and i make a lotof friends all the time Smile Smile Smile

ALSO ITS IMPORANT
I aM a NOBODY and have a NOBODY NAME like ROXAS AND AXEL
but since I am cool and nice you can call me by my somebodyname which is Colin.
even tho I am a nobody i am special because my heart is super strong and i still have all my feelings so its okay im not Evil.

I made THE TWILIGHT TOWN COOL KID SKLUB because i dont have a lot of friends at school and my mom wanted me to talk about things I like and I LIKE KINGDOM HEARTSS!!! I also like other games like mario and sonic and mario sunshine butKINGDOM HEARTS IS MY FAVE!!!! Cool Cool Cool
nilxoc__awesome94
nilxoc__awesome94
Admin

Male Posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum